Surveys and data
Support to other department sections
Support Dr. Scient. thesis
Contribution to "Scientific infrastructure"
Obsolete, kept for reference
Last update: May 12, 2021, at 06:55 AM
|| How central IT policies will influence IFG IT planning
- Bjørn Tore Sund (central IT dept)
- Egil Pedersen (central IT dept)
- Karl Magnus Kolstø (IFG)
- Øyvind Natvik (IFG)
- Ole Meyer (IFG)
| Minutes taken by
| Meeting started
||10 May 2006, 13:00
- Central IT now preparing Linux client system, scheduled for 1 Aug 2006. No time to consider server migration to central IT.
- Migration of servers on each faculty department will be treated as separate projects. IFG is #2 on list.
- Software / hardware related to specific IFG areas of study can still be operated and maintained locally. Servers may/may not be moved to central IT dept location.